These make beautiful gifts-in-a-jar (layer dry ingredients in a pretty jar with instructions on a nice label) for family and friends with gluten and/or egg issues.
Note: I use Australian standard measures, therefore 1 cup = 250mls.
White Chocolate & Cranberry Loaf
(gluten and egg free)
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 lightly packed cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 (that is half) cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 (that is half) cup of dried cranberries
- 3/4 (that is three quarters) cup milk, or milk alternative
Preheat oven to 180C.
Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add milk and mix until combined.
Pour into greased loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until done. Leave to cool in pan for 5 minutes before turning out on to a wire rack to cool.
Serve with spreadable butter (post and video to come). Yum!
White Chocolate & Cranberry on the right